These are my links for April 30th:
- NATIONAL JOURNAL: Secret Order By Gonzales Delegated Extraordinary Powers To Aides (04/30/07) – “Attorney General Alberto Gonzales signed a highly confidential order in March 2006 delegating to two of his top aides — who have since resigned because of their central roles in the firings of eight U.S. attorneys — extraordinary authority over the hir
- WordPress Theme Generator –
- There And Back Again: A Guided Tour To Sarah Recordsâ€™ First 50 Singles – Article – Stylus Magazine – four more installments to go. This is a lot of the stuff that was lost in mp3 crashes, and have not replaced. Never properly bought the stuff.
- Former Political Director at ABC Is Moving to Time Magazine – New York Times – worthless hack. Again… why does the media keep giving jobs to people like this?
- The Blotter: D.C. Madam Wants Washington Clients to Testify – Boring. I want only the sanctimonious, hypocritical Bible bashers. “Also on Palfrey’s list of customers who could be potential witnesses are a Bush administration economist, the head of a conservative think tank, a prominent CEO, several lobbyists and a h
- ‘I Abhor Injustice,’ Alleged Madam Says – washingtonpost.com – Like others. prostitution doesn’t bother me. It’s the corruption and double-standards that do. This is a silly sideshow compared to the other stuff, but it might be the only thing to get the attention of the media.
- US artillery bombards southern Baghdad – Yep. “like a normal outdoor market in Indiana in the summertime.” We shell our own American cities with artillery all of the time.
- Inspectors Find Rebuilt Projects Crumbling in Iraq – New York Times – No surprise here. “inspectors for a federal oversight agency have found that in a sampling of eight projects that the United States had declared successes, seven were no longer operating as designed because of plumbing and electrical failures, lack of pro
- David Broder is a senile, hypocritical schmuck – Media Matters – “Media Matters”; by Jamison Foser – Topple him from his pedestal.